Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-25-2004, 07:59 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

MT79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 09:45 PM   #22
Chocolate Chip, and other labels, these species are hardy but aggressive feeders, more than happy to mount and consume sessile clams, oysters and all manner of corals, soft and stony.
Oh I see they are reef safe.
Old 04-25-2004, 10:13 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to brndfrb
yeah real reef safe. You know it is a waste of time to even talk to this KID. Doesn't want to listen so why should we waste our breath.
brndfrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 10:32 PM   #24
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
It is time for everyone to sit back and take a deep breath or two. Some of the comments that have been made can be construed as personal attacks and as such, are a violation of MY interpretation of the UA.

If you cannot respond in a constructive manner, please refrain from responding.
Personal attacks can not be tolerated. I understand your frustration level...but please keep your posts civil.
Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 10:43 PM   #25
AA Team Emeritus

tick tock

I understand the frustration, had I not already taken to passing by on threads started by this poster, I likely would have locked this thread by now, this post is simply to renforce what Hara has said and to make sure I'm tagging along.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:10 AM   #26
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to nguyen27 Send a message via Yahoo to nguyen27
Just let him spend the money, he will get fed up at one point when every fish/invert turn onto each other, and see if his CA reactor and $1000Lightning system (I'll get a new 90Gals with this money) will do any good for him, guys/gals go out side and blow off your steam

nguyen27 is offline   Reply With Quote

clean, cleaner, cleaner shrimp, rim, shrimp, tan, tank mates

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com