I got them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixline would be fully justified to defend himself
That's the point.He should HAVE to, and feel obligated to, defend himself when he obviously isn't sure about what he's doing, "balled" others b/c of their choices concerning tangs, and quote "coludn't care less". Not to mention ignored everyone w/ alot more knowledge than him. That's just the facts.

I thought about it, and decided that people just need to follow the rules in the User Agreement, and move along.

I could care less if they school.
Because I wanted a school of them

What I mean is I wanted this amount (school as in number not behavior), but that I didn't care if they physically schooled as in stayed in a tight group.

:roll:

oh good one, BTW MT79 keeping 2 anemones in such a small tank isn't a good idea. Im sure you already know though, you just wanted to see how they do right? :roll:

see how they do right?
Been 8.5 months so far. 25% weekly h2o changes plus GAC 24/7 replaced everyweek, and 1.5-2x recomended amount for my tank, among other things ......11+tangs=stupid idea. Now your a reefer too huh? I can't wait for the regal tang experiment you said was next........What gets to me about you is how you jumped on people in your responses when you first joined, added 6' tank=happy tang in your signature, then you do this, what do you stand for? a true hypocrite? That's it for me, I think the truth is self evident. (and I like this site....)

Ok, lets not lock this thread yet, it is good debate. Now that being said, I don't agree that what he is doing is something that should be mirrored. BUT, I see ( and have know him long enough to know) that this is an experiment with fish that were going to meet their maker as it stood. I believe (as I'll bet that he does as well) that it will fail. If this is the case, then he will return 10 fattened (maybe ragged) but alive, tangs to his LFS for resale to other happy homes. I believe this was a rescue operation as well as an experiment to see if it will work. If I am wrong, I will shut up and fall in line with the condemnation crowd.

This was not a rescue operation, that is simply a justification that he came up with long after he decided to do this ;)

This thread is locked, sorry quarryshark, there is just too much animosity in this thread to allow it to continue. Someone will need banning before I get home from work, I'd prefer to lock the thread than to ban a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom