I got them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Got my tangs, amazingly bad shape. Looks like someone pinched their stomachs to the max. Colors good, they won't accept flake or pellet but did eat fresh macro. They also let the coral banded shrimp clean them. They obviously been through a lot. Checked them after work, and there now swimming around and picking the rock work. Just got to fatten them up. He also had a lot of regals.... thats my next project :wink:

0.jpg

1.jpg

Nice! The yellow tang is one of my favorite fish. I bet they look great schooling. How many do you have total?

My ex wanted a tank with a bunch of yellow tangs, but I was always worried about agression they get bigger and more terratorial. Don't you think you'll have problems with this many?(guess not or you wouldn't have got this many :wink: )

Well I don't know anything. I couldn't find anyone whos tried it so I guess someone had to. I will keep anyone who is interested updated as the days progress. Im still waiting for reefrunner with the heavy bashing. :tgv:

Im still waiting for reefrunner with the heavy bashing.

I have not gotten involved in any of your threads until you started crossing the lines of posting rules, much as you are now by attacking me. You gt about one more time to do that and you'll be telling people on RC about your new tangs, cause you won't be posting jack here...tick tock.

Well im not gonan point anything out, but I don't mind dropping it. The whole thing of you bashing me was a joke, didn't mean for it to offend you.

Can't we all just get along :cry:

I"m interested in hearing what others think because I was interested in this as well!!!

Six line,

Good luck with your tank. I fear you are going to need it.

BTW no one here is bashing you, BUT out of concern for the fish there has been a bunch of advice telling you this is a bad idea. You said "so what I'm going to do it any way" and then you start making everyone else is the bad guy.

Oh one more thing. it is VERY IRRESPONSIBLE to take a chance of hurting those nice fish just to satisfy your morbid since of "see what I can do"

Kevin, if I am out of line please forgive me.

Ok well without changing the subject to drastically you may want to visit a fish farm. I have never seen so many dead SW fish in my life. So in fact I can assure you these fish are better off in my tank then where they were.

this should be entertaining.

This isn't an attack? Anyways I got some people who liked the idea, the majority are waiting for the tang police. haha :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom