I have a couple of questions..need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

b3noodles

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hope you guys can help me out...First question how often is a scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp supposed to molt? We have had one for about 5 weeks and he has molted 3-4 times. I heard that this is ok from my lfs just wanted to be sure. Also we are moving our tank out of the room to put in new carpet then putting it back in. What is the best way to do this and not to have any deaths? The tank will need to be out of the room overnight. We are going to hook everything back up but I was wondering if you guys could give me any advice on what works and what does not.And finally the last question.. We have 2 very very tiny starfish that seem to have come from our live rock they stay at the top of the tank on the glass by the powerhead...what is the best way to get them to move so when we take the water out of the tank they dont die? Can this be done? Sorry for all the questions I am new to this wonderful hobby and want to preserve what we have. Thanks guys~

My Skunk cleaners seem to molt every 3 weeks or so. it was more frequent in the beginning. I wouldn't worry, just don't add any Iodine.
I see your in Cleveland, I live in Brunswick. Who's your lfs?

Back
Top Bottom