I have stupid fish -___-'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
SO I live on the eastern shore... Aka sandy is hitting us hard and it's getting worse...
Lol the power went out for forty five minutes THAT'S IT!! The lights then came right back on! My freshwater tank... Fine... my saltwater tank... No fish?!?! THEY WERE ALL ASLEEP IN THE ROCKS THEY HIDE/SLEEP IN EVERY NIGHT!!!! Wow... It was 4pm till 4:45pm.... *insert thread name*

they probably thought it was time to go to bed my alage eater in my 20 does that he will go into this mini pirate ship and sleep so every morining i turn on myn lights there he is sleeping away in his ship

I live in Maryland too. Power went out for 5 minutes. Fish went night night. Power came back on and they came out with a "WTF" look.

Mr. Crabs said:
I live in Maryland too. Power went out for 5 minutes. Fish went night night. Power came back on and they came out with a "WTF" look.

Eastern shore? Or western shore? Obviously not gonna ask for a city or anything just wondering whereabouts

Mr. Crabs said:

LMAO!!!

I'm like 40 miles off the coast so for us..... Eh.... Not too bad. A ton of trees went down tho. Like 1/4 mile from my house a tree went down with a root ball of like 12'. The tree was over 50 feet tall. Tons of wind and tons of rain but everything turned out ok!

I'm in central jersey too. About 25 miles from shore. Just got power back last night. Trees down allll over my property. Fish weren't happy.

Back
Top Bottom