I need help with a reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not including small tanks but average prices of complete set up here in NZ $5000 fish only then $10,000 to $25,000 for a reef. I do not have this kind of money, hence the custom design (including bits of glass from picture frames as dividers) - scrimping and rock fishing all the way!

Surely eBay can help you equipment wise, test kits etc? I still buy a lot of stuff from china (heaters, thermometers, lighting) and can save you a heap.

:fish2::fish2:
Yes, trademe is similar to ebay, except local! i will get bits off ebay and direct from China (it is pretty close), i won't be paying those prices (except for corals and fish, not much option there, although I do get fish now off tradme). My plan is to get coral frags off trademe, around $10 - 30 per piece

Just paid $100 for 5 rainbow boesemani for my freshwater, but they do appear to be very fine specimens indeed! People are out to make money, especially here! Very glad for forums like this one to get advice that won't cost me my next months salary!

Back
Top Bottom