I think i have bubble algea...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sicklidkid

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, today i found what i believe to be bubble algea. It is a shiny little green ball. What should i do?
THANKS

how long have they been in there? it took mine a while to eat it all but i have like only a couple of bubbles left. i also have a sally lightfoot crab. but im not really for sure what it eats but together they seem to be taking care of everything except green hair alge. hope this helps some.

Well they have been in there for a while but there is only 1 bubble that i can see. And this is the first i have seen.

ohh... k... just dont try and pluck it out ..from what ive heard you'll spread that stuff all over which prolly what happened in my tank. i had like a couple hundred break out and i was very frustrated, and i think it was because i tried to manually remove it. i think you'll be good to go. your crabs will stumble upon it eventually.

that is the craziest stuff I've ever seen. My LFS has a hardcore breakout of that stuff all over their live rock. It looks like something you see in a betta bowl!

Back
Top Bottom