I think i invented something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, i guess my invention isn't that original lol.. Maybe I'll dream a multimillion dollar idea another day.

from, Adam

Deal! ;) I'm gonna build it anyways though.. Just for fun lol I am soo bored.

from, Adam

More light until the coralline grows all over the clear tube. LOL

thincat said:
More light until the coralline grows all over the clear tube. LOL

Umm... haha?... Lol I am a freshie who is converting in a few months sooo salty fish humor confuses me. I'm sure its just my general ability to understand things.

from, Adam

It's not humor it will happen and I'm just making you aware. That's all. We all got to start somewhere so I was not putting you down in any way.

thincat said:
It's not humor it will happen and I'm just making you aware. That's all. We all got to start somewhere so I was not putting you down in any way.

Oohh haha it's fine I wasn't insulted at all. I thought corraline algae was good.

from, Adam

good how? what are people saying? aptasia and majano anemones are good too, if you happen to like tiny anemones, but algae is algae. coralline algae just happens to be purple and red and pink. it grows at alarming rates, is very hard to scrape off of things, and uses up calcium. i would say, it's bad.

I guess I didn't think of it that way. Sooo if I end up with a aipstasia infestation I could say I like it that way? haha maybe I should just stay with an algae/ annoying stuff free aquarium.

from, Adam

lol..it's all up to you..that's the beauty of this hobby..your tank is your tank. don't fall into the "what everyone else likes" trap. keep your tank exactly the way you like it.

That's why I like the hobby. I get to choose how the animal lives and if it doesn't do well it is my fault and no one elses. It is also my fault if something is good. I have control.

from, Adam

Back
Top Bottom