I think i really messed up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plumbum1984

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok I got me some new fish and the two fish I all ready had where super aggressive so I decided to take them out but ha they angered me so bad I had to end up taking half of my live rock out just to get him out and now my tank still looks bad, I still don't have my Rocks where I want them and is super cloudy I don't think it was worth it hope I don't Lose everything

Attachments

• image-1193610003.jpg
    image-1193610003.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Did you take the rocks out of the water? If so, did you put them in a bucket of salt water or just leave them in the air? If you left the rock in the air then there very well could be some die off of the bacteria and that can cause a spike. Test the water for any ammonia and if there is any there you will want to do a water change.

Do you have a sump or filter? The dust should settle down eventually but if you have some kind of filter or sump set up it should speed up the process. That is if you have some kind of fine filter material in the sump where the water comes in.

thominil said:
Removed the filtered comments and merged posts. Please don't swear.

Sorry bud but man I'll tell you what I was scared that i was going to loose every thing I had and all of the hard work was going to go strait down the drain but it's funny I finally got all of my rocks back where I like them my fish seem to be doing fine and for some reason my water is now more clearer than it has ever been ph ammonia ect is perfect

Back
Top Bottom