I want more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pilotfox01

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Right now all I have is a pepermint shrimp and a fire clown in my 37gallon tank. My clown is very aggresive and I'm scared to put any other fish in there, I'm scared even to put my hand in the tank. Do you have any ideas on what I should do?

pull the clown add new fish and put him back in the next day !! or move a few rocks around !! or i have heard of people putting the new fish in a clear container on the bottom of the tank for a few days then let him go

Good advice with removing the more agressive fish for awhile then adding him back in.

hehehe had that prob once and though id be smart so i caught the fish grabbed some scissors and cut the tip of the tail off !!! now chase him around !! still didnt work !! so ya better to pull him !!!

hehehe had that prob once and though id be smart so i caught the fish grabbed some scissors and cut the tip of the tail off !!!

That is one of the most irresponsible things I have ever read. For the sake of any others reading, this is not an acceptable way to curb aggression, nor is it even remotely humorous. :?

Thanks for the advice, would you recommend any certain fish that would be good in my tank?

Back
Top Bottom