I want more frags!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nycfatcow

Aquarium Advice Freak
Getting addicted to this coral stuff...anyone selling frags...or knows anyone selling frags? TIA

ellisz Had some.............. I think I bought him out though. Great to deal with too. If anyone else has coral stuff :wink: I will be happy to take them off your hands. Not to bump on nycfatcow. :mrgreen: We have a ton of room to fill. 8O

Try to see if there is a local reef club in your area. That is the easiest way.

Thanks for the kind words though. I think after I ship out Brendens, I will be done for this year :)

haha icic i bought a bunch of nice stuff from Ellisz 2 yeh they were rea cheap. Anybody else selling frags?

NJRC has a lot of frags and colonies for sale. Everything from leathers to mushrooms to SPS. Purple tip acropora nana, Green Slimer, Staghorn, caps, green table, purple and orange digi, ... and the list goes on. What kind of frags are you interested in?

My husband and I would love a good amount and a wide variety.. So the more the better.
PM us to give us more info.
Thank you Phyl.........The wife

Sometimes a freebee to a few hunderd for rare corals, ya know supply and demand gota love it. Not to take away from this great site, but reefcentral usually has new frags for sell every couple of days if not everyday.

sorry to ask a stupid question but do they ship or you gotta go to the meetings?

Not a stupid question at all !!! That site is a forum site like this one is, and they have several members that sell to each other on the site. You can usually find leathers to rare coral of the Tyree types. You can also look into the reef clubs forum, and you probably find people in your own state to buy/ trade corals or look at the overall classifieds for coral frags.

Back
Top Bottom