i want some feed back on this asap please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a good idea. You will never get the 2 pumps to match out and will end up with a flood.

Overflow box or a RR tank and 1 pump is all you need.

hey i dont know its working great in my 55 gal right now i have the water level marked in my sump and its staying constant only thing that is possibly bad right now is the top pump is picking up air every so often which it was not doing in my old tank when i was testing my idea

Well I can tell you from personal experience that it will not continue to work...You will end up with a flood on your hands..it's just a question of when....

lol ok well thanks i will tear that lillte project apart lol i was just sitting here bored wishing i had a sump tank i cant afford to buy a overflow not with gas prices and my work hours getting cut :(

Check on ebay and craigslist. Also your sump does not need to be some special tank. I have a 32g rubbermaide tub that I paid $7 for at walmart. You can get creative with your system and you don't have to have fancy acrylic and all that mess.

Back
Top Bottom