Ibrahim's 25g Mixed Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Decided to sell the tank because of my Dinoflagellates problem. It literally makes me want to rip my hair out!! Maybe I'll go reef in the future but not now :( I'm too embarrassed to even show a picture of the tank.....Its hideous so I'll just piece everything out.

Hey Ibrahim,

I was reading The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner, and in the book it said that it was normal for juvenile Domino Damsels to hang out with anemones like Clowns do. Just figured I would let you know (if you didn't know yet). :)

redsea said:
Hey Ibrahim,

I was reading The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner, and in the book it said that it was normal for juvenile Domino Damsels to hang out with anemones like Clowns do. Just figured I would let you know (if you didn't know yet). :)

Thanks. I saw it in a couple other threads too.

I've decided to downgrade to an Aqueon Evolve 4. Hope to get it running within the first couple weeks of March.

Got my 25g sold for $200 which is way too cheap for what i spent but its whatever and $100 left because I bought the tank ($70) rock ($10) Sand ($20). I'll be making a new thread later today so follow along and stay tuned :)

Back
Top Bottom