Ibrahim's Evolve Pico Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont think so... Maybe it would work if he had a nice big anenome that he was glued to. Haha if he was hosting it he wouldnt swim anywhere els anyways.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I dont think so... Maybe it would work if he had a nice big anenome that he was glued to. Haha if he was hosting it he wouldnt swim anywhere els anyways.

I'll get a frogspawn! I just feel a nano isn't complete without a clown and I saw a beautiful tank bred one at my LFS when I got my tang and butterflyfish today. He was only $10!

Haha sounds cool! The problem is i dont think he will host the frogspawn unless its pretty big. I have a frogspawn with 3 good size heads and my tiny clown could care less about it.. Haha if you can make the anenome work i would try and get one

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha sounds cool! The problem is i dont think he will host the frogspawn unless its pretty big. I have a frogspawn with 3 good size heads and my tiny clown could care less about it.. Haha if you can make the anenome work i would try and get one

Tank is too small for an anemone :(

carey said:
Sorry, no clown in a pico. lol You know better than that!! LOL

I know ;(
On another note, the 5 ghost shrimp made it through and are eating flakes I fed the CB.

Could you post a picture of the back section of the tank please? I'm really interested in getting one :D

TigerBarbs said:
Could you post a picture of the back section of the tank please? I'm really interested in getting one :D

Sure, I just need to find my camera first lol

So that little LED fixture puts off 8W of actinics?
My recent LED fixture only puts off 3W and it is so much bigger and claims to be "reef capable".

scottayy said:
So that little LED fixture puts off 8W of actinics?
My recent LED fixture only puts off 3W and it is so much bigger and claims to be "reef capable".

No 2w actinics and 6w 10000k. It has an external ballast so that's probably why.

Back
Top Bottom