Ideas for my centerpiece fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
As many of you know, I have a 20 long aquarium with 2 clowns a cud mushrooms and a royal gramma. I am getting 2 more fish. I really want a centerpiece fish. Please share your ideas.

I reAlly want a flame or Cherub but not sure if it would work...

Dwarf angelfish need AT LEAST 30+ gallons of space, preferably 40 or larger. And they can nip at corals.

Ya but a cherub is unlikely to nip and is really small.

Why don't you just start over with a 55 gallon tank?

centrepiece

Why don't you just start over with a 55 gallon tank?
i agree.i started with a 65 and it was a great way to get going.my first fish was the coral beauty and it did splendid in that much area.it really does open up alot of possibilities.most people go bigger once the salt bug sets in anyway.

I started with a 7 gallon reef tank I did put one little blue damsel in because of flatworms but then that turned into a 24 gallon tank for the one fish. My 2.5 gallon reef with snail turned into a 24 gallon then later to a 28 gallon and I have a 40 gallon corner tank and a 55 gallon tank.

Those of us that start small just keep upgrading and getting more tanks until we get what we want.

I have only one fish in the 24, 28 and the corner tank the corner is about a 45 gallon and I could in theory put all 3 fish in it but the lemonpeel would stress the damsel and the midas out.

Back
Top Bottom