Ill show you mine if you show me yours! Drygood...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltcreep1025

Aquarium Advice FINatic
4LDRmY0.jpg

That's quite a pile of dry goods. I bought a whole commercial shelving unit to hold all my dry goods :lol:

Would you mind taking a picture of it? Buying that kind of stuff isn't anywhere as near as fun as getting a new coral, but I still take great pleasure in having a good selection of the stuff that makes our jobs as reefkeepers easier.

Would you mind taking a picture of it? Buying that kind of stuff isn't anywhere as near as fun as getting a new coral, but I still take great pleasure in having a good selection of the stuff that makes our jobs as reefkeepers easier.

I sure will tomorrow (tank lights are off in the room). I bought it mainly b/c the clutter & I had a 20 gallon tank on the middle shelf.

Awesome! I know I'm missing some essential stuff. Anyone know of cheap fragging tools? I'm sure you can get some of the stuff in those $60 dollar fragging kits for really cheap, but I'm not sure what they are more commonly sold as.

rock rubble (people usually like these better anyway)
scalpel or razor blade or scissors (soft/LPS corals)
bonecutters for sps

glue-little tubes at CVS or other pharmacies work fine as long as they don't contain CA I think it was. I'll have to take a pic of the type I got from a reefer. He said it's cheaper/works better than what aquarium stores sell.

This is a $25 kit from BRS, but I don't think you need to spend that much $ when you can use other tools.

BRS Coral Propagation Kit

Where do you buy a bonecutter at? Kinda weary to ask someone at home depot where the "bonecutter" section is lol... I thought reef safe super glue was supposed to be cyanoacrylate (sp?)?

Haha that would be pretty funny! Ask them while you have some rope and a shovel in your cart. That would really scare them. I got mine from BRS. I still haven't used them :lol:

I forgot to put the pic up so here it is.

Attachments

• image-217541512.jpg
    image-217541512.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom