I'm Back And Back With A New Camera!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys, my tank is still going great, nothing is dieing, I have been alittle busy during the past few months LOL. I got a Very expensive camera just last weekend. It is a digital rebel. really expensive! I also purchased a 512mb memory card, another lens, and a carrying case, it costed about $1500 for all of it, it is 6.3 megapixels. I think its a very great camera, I got some amazing pics too! I hope the file sizes arent to big LOL. How can I get my image smaller??? It says my attachment has reached my maximum upload quota. LOL, this is what I get for having a nice camera! :lol: :lol:

WB teen!! :D Do you have a photo editor? Most cameras come with at least some basic software.

If you have any money left :lol: you could donate to the site and get your quota increased :p

If you've got Windows XP, you can right click on the picture and click resize. You'll get serveral optons for pictures sizes as well as "custom". It will leave the original in tact.

JeffProe, how's that work? I just tried and wasn't given the option to resize. What step am I missing?
Thanks

That is an add-on to Windows XP...I got it somewhere on my hard drive at home. If I find it I will e-maill the program to you Saltwaterteen.

Hmm. I assumed it was just part of XP. I've got two machines at home one with XP home and one with XP pro, and they both do it. Maybe on the Pro it comes with it and the Home it was part of Dell's software.

Ah yes. I do recall downloading that now. I do have a bit of a feable brain most times. :wink:

Well, on my cam it said the memory used for each pic was like 3mb LOL, so I downed it to 1.8mb per pic, hope it works!

I have adobe photoshop elements 2.0 and alot of other progs that came with the cam but dont know how to change the pics size LOL

Yeah, I have the same camera. It takes GREAT pictures. It also takes GREAT BIG pictures! :lol:

SaltwaterTeen,
I found the file it is a PowerToy for Windows XP. I have it, if you want it let me know where to send it. If anyone else needs it, just PM me with an E-mail addy.

Mike

Yea, warorks, it is a really nice camera, my dad had an old lens (Fish-eye Lens) its like 20 yearsold I think, but its a great fish-eye lens, and we went to a camera shop today to get an adapter to make the fish-eye lens fit on our lens, so in a while here im going to download some images on to the comp and put up some fish-eye pics of the tank LOL

Back
Top Bottom