Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-28-2005, 12:38 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

First off well done, from my vantage point many miles East of you, it looks good. However, it seemed from the 1st set of photos it was viewable from both sides. How do get to the tank to do maint? Your final photo looks like theres no access, at least from the side the photo was taken?

..O ya, and wheres the spanish drag dude?

Old 04-28-2005, 10:56 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ok PC, Check out framing 3 and drywall 3. Those pics show the back of the tank where the equipment is hanging. That is where the access to the tank is. It is not viewable ffrom both sides as you thought. There will be raised panel doors or curtains covering the opening for accessing the tank.

Later on when I get a sump I will cut a hole in the drywall under the opening and the plywood the tank sits on to plumb the sump.

And as for the spanish drag my wife changed my mind and we will be doing a plain texture for the wall and paint to match the red in the pics on the wall next to the tank.
Thanks for the compliments on the wall. I hope you all enjoy the pics!!!!

Oscar Wilde
MYTY1705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 04:37 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

This may have been answered already, but clowns and chromis will do fine. I had 2 clowns and 4 chromis, and they all lived happily together. Just make sure not to overcrowd them, as crowding can make almost any fish unhappy.

Nice photos! My dream is to have a wall tank one day.
Hopefully in the next year or so I can.
125 gallon saltwater: 55gal sump, 4 Blue-Green Chromis, Purple Tang, True Perc, Firefish, Royal Gramma, 5 Ricordea, Bubble Coral, 15 Pulsing Xenia, Green Star Polyps, Deresa clam, Green-Tip Torch Coral (about 11 "heads"!), Orange Montipora Cap, Purple M. Digitata, Green Slimer Acro. Yongei, 3 Orange M. Digitata, Pink&Green Acro. Millepora
dansemacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 04:45 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

I only have 2 small clowns 1 chromis and 1 coral beauty in the tank right now. Only going to add maybe 1 lyre tail anthias or fire fish, some type of smaller fish.

Oscar Wilde
MYTY1705 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com