Hey all some of you read a post I wrote about asking about a small cyle. Well here is the update.
Wednesday night: broke tank down and put 30 gallons of the existing water, fish and rocks into buckets.
Thursday: framed the wall out.
Friday: got home to dried up clown on floor
and got the sheetrock put up.
Saturday morning: installed the tank in the wall and then mud and taped the wall (no sanding, am going to spanish drag).
Well tank is running for 3.5 day and no pr0blems yet. I replaced the sand bed using all araganite sand rather than the silica sand I had before. Did not loose any hermits or snail only the clown due to suicide.
This is the second fish to commit hari kari. Am now dosing with prozac to help with the situation.
My wife came home from Lubbock Saturday night with a new clown and a blue chromie. Not sure on the compatabilty so some help ould be nice on that. Buy one get $10 off another fish and she couldn't help herself. Man I love that woman!!!!!!!
I will submit my sorry pictures when I can figure out how to do it. They don't show a lot of detail but still fun.