information on marine betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stopNsmellFOWLRs

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am having touble find alot of information on marine betta's is there anyone that has experience with them? was thinking i might get one to put with lionfish and maybe an eel

thanks pat! that article was very informative! It doesn't seem like it is a very popular fish... I just dont understand why.. Its colors and shape are just intriguing to me!! a beautiful fish!! still would love some testimonials!!

I don't think very many people have them but you will probably want to bump this thread every once and a while or ask the mods to move it. People don't go in this section very often.

I have one, they are good additions. Do keep in mind a few things though:

They will eat smaller shrimp species, or any small thing that will fit in their mouth. After all, they are groupers.

They will eventually get large, and be able to eat larger things.

Mine generally hides out in the rock work. Looks great, a very neat fish.

i use to have one when i had my larger tank it was i nice fish but doesn't really come out when the light is on.

Thank you very much for moving this thread!! I didnt realize that the profiles got so little views.

how do you guys think they would do with a lionfish or a snowflake eel? Pretty much have my mind set on a lion fish, and I'm looking for tankmates!

Back
Top Bottom