Interesting coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pat8you

Aquarium Advice Addict
anyone ever seen one of these corals or know why it would be worth 450$ I didn't a quick internet search and didn't find any good articles

Awww...the dendros. They are a bit pricey indeed. They are are nice (and much coveted) LPS corals. I see a single polyp frag around here going for $50-$60. Think of it as a cross between an orange sun coral and an Aussie duncan. They can be a bit hard to keep so I would suggest looking at a simple orange sun coral instead. They require more target feedings but seem to be easier to keep. I have two sun coral coloneys and love the color.

haha thanks for the info but i was just interested to know what it was not actually considering buying it. That one coral costs more then all the money i have. I do love the sun corals though. Those have such awesome colors. My brother just got one for his 90g tank.

It is a very interesting coral but too rich for my taste. Almost similar to the orange or yellow sun polyps.

Back
Top Bottom