Introductory 6pak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone,

Bang Guy reccomended this site as a good on line community so we thought we would check it out. My wife and I know him from another site and have come to respect his opinion on most things aquatic.

Kim (Kreach is her handle) and I have been doing this for about 12 years and have recently started hosting a non-profit, non-competitor site that is designed to be a quick reference, easy access library. The information has been gathered off several sites just like this one and a few on line aquarium mag's. Feel free to check it out. www.reef-aquarium.net

(Mod's..the link offers nothing for sale and no links at all, so it shouldnt be considered a competitor site)

Now...for the 6pak!

Your link is cool.

The images are acting this way because we have thumbnails autogenerate if the image is larger than 30K or is larger than 800x600 in size.

This is to aid the ever so slow modem users that are still out there.

Clicking on the thumbnail will bring up the larger image. BTW your candycane and bubble have great coloration and your photos are wonderful.

Welcome to our community.

fishfreak

Just curious... what are kudos? I see them listed in member profiles and such, but I can't seem to find information about what they are... :?:

Hi Squishy & Kreach!!!!!!!!!

I think I might be spending more time here than in the past.

Hey Fishfreek! Long time no see. How is everything?

Hey Bang!

I was hoping that might be the case...I think we might need to do a mass email to all of our "friends" and bring them over this way. I like this site much better than several of the other options out there, we just need a few more members!

Oh, also..I was going to talk to Kim about you contributing to the site www.reef-aquarium.net. Would you be interested? I know you enjoy doing the research and are "full of it" :mrgreen: . Would you be interested in helping out in some way? We really want it to be a site rich in educational resources from beginners to advanced levels. We wouldnt expect you to do a weekly article or anything (unless you wanted to)..just more of a "contribute as you can" type thing.

Squishy

Oh...one last questions. Why is this guy flipping me off? 0X

Its great to have you and your wife interested in this forum, we can always use more knowledge and experience on this site.

Welcome aboard!!!

Why is this guy flipping me off?

8O I never thought of it that way. I always though of it as a cool alien dude with his index finger pointed out.

Yes long time no see. Was starting to think you forgot us :)

Bang Guy said:
Hi Squishy & Kreach!!!!!!!!!

I think I might be spending more time here than in the past.

Bang! It's so nice to see a familiar face... :D

schild27.gif

Your site looks great!!! Hope you make yourself comfortable here ;)

Back
Top Bottom