I hope you are not dosing more than 1 drop per 20g total per week. Iodine is a poison, any iodine that is needed by the tank inhabitants is easily taken care of by water changes and feedings.
I second that. I see that you only have a 25 gal
tank... Tht means according to the package on Lugol's Solution. 1 drop per 25 gallons of water.. not tank size... So, on a 25, if you have any rock and sand in there, you prolly have 15 gallons of water. and a few times a week at 1 drop per dose.. it is fair to say that you are going to have a bad case of iodine poisoning... I have a problem putting 1 drop every 2 weeks in my 55.. That stuff is super concentrated... be careful..