I will try to be nice 8O I have used tap water for a year now in my tank. It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with covenience. I like to have my water source right there. I know I could get an ro
and I've heard alot of people say tapwater is secretly harming my tank I wonder about that. Don't get me wrong I've had algae problems in my tank but the cause was not my water. I mean most of us drink,cook and bathe in tapwater and we live for quite a long time so really how bad is it?