Is it worth it??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrick93

Aquarium Advice Freak
One of my lfs is selling this Yuma mushroom for 100 dollars it seems like it only has one head on it (it's a frag)

image-3744867391.jpg

I wouldn't pay that but someone might. Is it worth it, no. Go on ebay and you will see some mind blowing yumas and all coral for under 15-20 bucks.

It's a beautiful color and it it spread into a colony it would be awesome I cant find it in that color online so far

I think that's a great price for that color... its difficult to find... was ur lfs using t 5s? What's size... of its half dollar or larger id do it in a heart beat.

Slightly larger then a half dollar and yeah it was in there frag tank that only runs off t5's

Some corals including mushrooms will have a color change from tank to tank. I have put the same mushroom in 3 different tanks 2 MH and 1 t5 it looked like a totally different mushroom. The MH one was a ushio the other a phoenix both 14k.

joy13 said:
Some corals including mushrooms will have a color change from tank to tank. I have put the same mushroom in 3 different tanks 2 MH and 1 t5 it looked like a totally different mushroom. The MH one was a ushio the other a phoenix both 14k.

I notice mushrooms look drastically different between t5s and Mh lighting.. didn't think would be much of a difference between similar Setups..

I think it would look good especially under some moonlights and any one have info about them like what they eat, flow, light ext?

Patrick93 said:
I think it would look good especially under some moonlights and any one have info about them like what they eat, flow, light ext?

They close up at night.. they get food nutrients from water column

I'd say, GO FOR IT! its color is spectacular, I will definitely buy it for 105 dollars. So don't feel bad if you'll pay it for 100

Yeah might have to pull out the credit card for this one lol

Back
Top Bottom