is my light strong enough?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think you will have a problem with the other fish....mine picked on my royal gramma. I thought I had lost the gramma, it stayed hidden so well that I didn't see if for nearly a month. My sixline ended up in the sump via plumbing and the gramma started coming back out. The sixline was banished to the frag tank where it decided to commit suicide.

well thanks for the help i hope i have no issues with it. I think im going to go get one this week. and any suggestions on a bright pink or purple fish my gf will not stop bugging me about getting one but the only ones ive seen have been very territorial ( small but mean as ****)

alright now back to the whole light thing....i have 96W for 36 gal tank. im thinking about upgrading i found a fixture that has 4x 96W (2 cords/ switches) so i can have on 2 or 4 bulbs so either 2x96W or 4x 96 would this be way too much for my 36 gal tank or should i get it. and if so run all 4 bulbs or only 2 at a time thanks

. . . and any suggestions on a bright pink or purple fish my gf will not stop bugging me about getting one but the only ones ive seen have been very territorial ( small but mean as ****) . . .

a firefish or purple firefish might do it.

haha just had one last week but it must have been sick because he never came out of the LR and then i found him dead on the third day

Back
Top Bottom