Is this 125g stock list ok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Live2Reef

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so here we go I have a 125g and I'm using a 75g sump so lets say in total my system with be 175g.

Im not 100% set on this list but I would love to see all these in my tank when its finished. I do not plan on keeping lps corals....which is why you will see a couple Angels

Small fish 2-4" full grown 1 of each
Royal Gramma
Bicolor Blenny
Tail spot Blenny
Black and White Chromis
True Percula Clown
Zebra barred dartfish
Purple dottyback
Red Mandarin (will be 1of the last added)
Orange stripe prawn goby
Yasha white ray shrimp goby
Yellow priolepis goby
Blue dot jawfish
6 line wrasse

Large fish 6-10" 1 of each

Kole yellow eye tang
Powder blue tang
Regal angel
Red stripe angel
Saddleback butterfly
Leopard wrasse

Also if this is an ok stock list what kind of order should they be introduced and what should be introduced at the same time if any. I know the Mandarin and gobies should not be introduced until the tank is well established im thinking year and a half or two down the road for those guys

Thanks for all input

Leopard wrasses can be difficult to keep in the sense that they will often refuse to eat. I'd keep only one angel and one tang. The 6 line wrasse can be aggressive and the royal gramma might attack the dottyback. Also, the mandarin wouldn't stand a chance to get food with all those bottom feeders.

Agree with the mandarin and leopard wrasse concern.

Read up on the Regal Angel. The are difficult and should probably be one of the first in the tank.

Thanks for the info guys im reevaluating my list and will post a new list when im done looks like the regal is definitely out now though kinda bumbed about it

Back
Top Bottom