IS this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMO it's a rip off 0.o. The equipments are not specific. It could be any cheap blue/white light, filter, heater, sump that are not even suitable for that tank lol. Way toofew LR and LS. About the water... how is he gonna ship 125+G of water? Plus they are not $4/G. I buy mine for $1/G. I think that seller is just trying to rip off reef lovers

I would pass. Around here on local boards you can find nice used tanks for 1/gallon. Guys just sold a nice 125g w/ stand for $125. IMO, Keep looking.

not a rip off just someone who knows very little abotu the hobby... Price is out and see if you can get it cheaper in your area.. water a 4 dollars is crazy....

not knowing what lights come with ti make a difference... Lights can run big bucks... Get more info..

you will need another 100lbs min on the live rock...

Everyone seems to agree and I concur. You should never pay even close to full price for a used tank, as for 1 dollar a gallon...I don't know about that. Acrylic tanks of that size tend to be a bit more expensive than glass tanks, but your also likely to end up with a scratch fest of a tank. I would personally never buy an acrylic tank sight unseen, if you can't see and inspect it before you buy it...don't buy it.

In med sized to larger cities you can come acrss spectacular deals on glass tanks, full set ups even out of the local classified ads in the newspaper.

Here is his reply to the message. "yes fish come with it i dont know wattage of the bulbs colors are one blue and white . the flow i downt knowand yes that is a chiller in the pictur and it has a heter to
thank you"

The things I liked and thought made it worth while were the chiller/sump/ and extrernal pump. I am getting married this month so I can afford it anyways, I just thought it funny that this person know nothing about their tank.

Back
Top Bottom