Is This A Good Deal? (LR)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SALTFISHDUDE

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, I was wondering if 200 Dollars CANADIAN (About 150 Dollars AMERICAN) is a good deal for 40 Pounds of Live Rock.

As many opinions as possible PLEASE!

THANKS! :D

Depends on what kind and what quality of rock. I've seen a lot of rock that wasn't worth $4/lb.

So how does the Newbie determine weather it's worth the price ? $150 for 40lbs of rock if that's the shipped price sounds like a good price to me but, I'm new to the whole SW thing.

Mike

Request photos. Williams is right. The chance of getting 40 lbs of 1-5 inch pieces of rubble would make me a bit timid. Is this a know dealer online? If so you might post the name and get some opinions.

Get some pics, and let us know what retailer and we can let you know if they are reputable. Also, find out what kind of rock it is? Fiji, vlamingi, carribean.

I just ordered 40 lbs x 2 from liverocks.com ( a site sponsor ) It is a little more then your going to pay but around 180 with shipping but the quality has been confirmed more then once from other site members. Id say you get what you pay for and I dont want to pay for dissapointment... Good luck

Back
Top Bottom