Is this Aquascape ok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just finished my new Aquascape for my daughters tank. 65 pounds of Marco Key Largo Rock, 3 packs of Epo-Putty, 11 Acrylic Rods, 65 pounds of Tropic Eden Reef Flakes. 1 Bottle of Dr.Tim's One and Only, 1 bottle of Instant Ocean Bio Spira & 50ml of Pink and Red Coraline algae Spores.

aoq7es.jpg

Looks good, I hope it's glued together, the pile on the far left looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Looks a little new to have coral and fish already how long did it take to cycle?

Nice scape lots of caves and shelves for coral keep an eye on those parameters

Looks good, the stack on the left does look like it could tip over. Like the caves.

As long as its all held together and steady you cant ever go wrong with your aquascaping. Alot of different places for coral which gives the tank tons of potential nice job!

Looks good, I hope it's glued together, the pile on the far left looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Looks a little new to have coral and fish already how long did it take to cycle?

Drilled a 1/4 hole in every piece and slide a acrylic rod down to the main base. Used epo-putty to secure each individual rock to the rod. Very sturdy! I want that whole "Tower" covered in Zoa's lol.

Drilled a 1/4 hole in every piece and slide a acrylic rod down to the main base. Used epo-putty to secure each individual rock to the rod. Very sturdy! I want that whole "Tower" covered in Zoa's lol.

That tower covered in zoah's is something I want to see for sure! Very cool idea, can't wait to see it develop.

Back
Top Bottom