Is this new coraline on my live rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonnypro

Aquarium Advice Freak
is this new coraline.. and what is this green algae on my other rock??and what is this on my other rock. A form ad algae that I should be concerned about ????
M2zgBk8.jpg
j5FHCHM.jpg
j5FHCHM.jpg
geT4wpk.jpg

Rather than looking at cuc what are your parameters? Easiest way to get rid/ stop algae is take away its food supply

Rather than looking at cuc what are your parameters? Easiest way to get rid/ stop algae is take away its food supply
my ph is 8.1-8.2 salinity is a constant 1.026 temp stays at around 80-81.5. Ammonia .01 rates and rites are at 0.2. I use rodi water. I have a ATO system so my salinity never goes any higher. It's weird. I have a small clean up crew but I have to get rid of my Picasso trigger because it has slowly been getting smaller and smaller. Because I will be doing reef down the line. I have a coral banded shrimp a few crabs and some small hermit crabs. I was thinking of getting a sand sifting starfish and some more shrimp as soon as I get rid if my Picasso. What else would you suggest?

What size tank and by the fact you have nitrites and ammonia your still cycling I'd say

What size tank and by the fact you have nitrites and ammonia your still cycling I'd say
I am definitely not cycling in know that for a fact. The tank is a 135g with a 40g sump. The reason for the numbers was because I had just did a weekly cleaning of my filter socks skimmer and I vacuumed my sandbed. That's where those numbers came from. I just tested them right now and I am at 0amm 0rites and 10rates.

Back
Top Bottom