Is this too much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man I calm when I said that.. You didn't see what that guy said to me..?

A bit snippy aren't we

attitude don't go far here

now where's that ignore button :cool:

Lol !!! I think the funniest part is although he did say he changed things up (credit) he didn't explain what (demerit) exactly changed making it even harder for those trying to follow and offer help.

Man I calm when I said that.. You didn't see what that guy said to me..?

I have seen the entire thread, what did anyone say to you that should result in "Man I calm when i said that..." and yes, this app is for the purpose of asking questions, and getting advice. Oddly enough, when one asks a question, answers oft follow. Some you may not like, but they will more times than not be accurate.

Hello everyone. I have a 125g tank. I had a 75g and just got my 125g and now im wanting to change some things up until my 210g is finished being built (maybe at the beginning of the year). @ the moment i just have a YT 4in, long nose hawk 3in, cleaner wrasse, firefish, mardarin goby 1in, small marine betta 1.5in and a engineer goby 4in. the thing is, is that i jus added a shark egg that i got and it has about a month to hatch. i was now trying to build my tank around my shark. i have a 30g tank which i just have a maroon gold strip in so i could put some of the other things into if need be.. what do you guys and gals think should be my 1st move on if i want success in my situation? then you could give me your 2nd,3rd move after that. i really want to keep this shark.. thanks in advance.. i added a few pics of when i had it as a coral tank and how i have it now..

Hey y'all thanks for the advice about my tank.. I took y'all advice and went ahead and gotten rid of a lot of the fish and changed the LFS I was going too.. I had and now I just own 4. Engineer goby, small marine betta, hawkfish, and greenbird.. Was wondering what will be a good addition to these 4? I was looking into a puffer or trigger.. Any advice y'all can lay out for me?

Back
Top Bottom