It lives!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had this adoreable little (about an inch long) yellow watchman goby. I had it for months in a 30 gallon. I did some rearranging and put him in the big reeftank. About 3 weeks after he was in there, he disappeared. :(
I assumed either my calliopsis ate him or he just died and the cleanup crew took care of the remains. This was several months ago. Well, he came out when I fed the tank tonight! His home is behind a huge clump of yellow polyps and he blends right in! (Granny needs new glasses) I was happy to see him and he is at least an inch longer now too.

I'm hoping thatthis is the case with my wheeler watchman. He disappeared about 3 weeks ago. He has done it before. but not for so long.

Brenden said:
I know how you feel. I can't see any fish in my tank. :(
Oh yeah I do not have any. :wink:

Still? :lol:

Hurry up and fill that monster so we can see a final product ;)

You could put 10 fish in that 525 without a need to start a cycle... What are you waiting for, Man?!

Congrats on the fish appearance, Hara!

Brenden said:

They couldn't produce enough ammonia to overwhelm 525 if they pooped bricks!

Sorry to sidetrack the thread!

LOL about the pooping bricks part! 8O

Congrats, Hara! How nice to see him again, and now that you know where his home is, he won't be able to hide anymore! :)

Back
Top Bottom