Yeah, it was definately about time, I agree.
Made more progress on the stand over the weekend. It's nearly complete and the canopy will get started this week. I've decided my pace is too slow, so I'm going to try to do a little each evening. Problem is using the table saw in my neighborhood, they don't care for the noise after 7ish. Sides have been completed and I just need to do the doors on the front, which I bought material for yesterday, and the top piece I just need to have cut to size.
I got some more DI
resin and repacked that module in the RO
is still reading around 8 or so, which I don't understand, but figure at least it's good enough for curing the rock. The batteries in my handheld TDS
meter are dead, so I'll get some replacements then take Sparky's recommendation to verify the readings. Working on filling up the 35g cans I got and then will get the rock on order.