JBJ Unibody LED light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMO if your looking at that light and price. Get the AI NANO SUPER BLUE.

http://www.aquacave.com/Aqua-Illumi...UE-Touch-Controlled-LED-System-P3274C378.aspx

That light with the controller will be about the same as the light you mentioned.

With the controller you can ramp the light up from sunrise to sunset then moonlights. Pretty much whatever way you wanna set it up and it has a nice little fun feature. Lighting storm setting an cloud cover.

I have the AI SOL BLUE fixture over my Bio Cube 29 and live it, so do my corals.

Just another option. I looked at the jbj light but I didn't like how yes you can dim it but if you put it on a timer it will stay at whatever setting you have it on. The AI fixture will change throughout the day making it more realistic and natural.

It's nice to see the tank at different times of the day change intensity.

I was thinking about those as well. The main issue that I have is that I have limited clearance space above my tank. There's a bookshelf about 5 inches above my aquarium so I cant hang it.
1. I saw in the vids that you posted that of the sols were mounted on an arm. Do you know if these arms come with light unit or were they sold separately? And where would I buy them.
2. Also, I don't know if there would be enough clearance for the sol fan to circulate air. How high do you have your mounted above your tank?
3. I think with the jbj unibody, it comes with a gooseneck clamp so I bend it down.

Chirp said:
I was thinking about those as well. The main issue that I have is that I have limited clearance space above my tank. There's a bookshelf about 5 inches above my aquarium so I cant hang it.
1. I saw in the vids that you posted that of the sols were mounted on an arm. Do you know if these arms come with light unit or were they sold separately? And where would I buy them.
2. Also, I don't know if there would be enough clearance for the sol fan to circulate air. How high do you have your mounted above your tank?
3. I think with the jbj unibody, it comes with a gooseneck clamp so I bend it down.

I don't have the light ONLY because I had a second light for from the company that makes my tank because they sent 2 damaged tanks. So the last damaged one they said just keep it. So I put both lights on my tank. Otherwise I was going with the AI.

Yes the jbj has a goose neck mount so yes you move it/ bend it whatever you wanna do.

The mounting bracket does come with the light. I don't know about true clearance for the fixtures fan.

Back
Top Bottom