jebo skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishtender

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey All,

I asked about a month ago, if anyone had ever heard of a JEBO skimmer. To my surprise, noone in this forum or 2 other forums have.

I found a new one at a great price and figured it would be just as bad as the Visi-jet that I threw in the trash. This one had a guarantee, so I took a shot.

WOW!!! What a shock. It works great!!!! It is supposed to take a few days to adjust and then start pulling the junk outa my tank. The first day It was working. I thought I kept my water pretty clean with regular water changes and no additives etc.... I am emptying a cup of green smelly goop everyday now.

It is a JEBO 180. Venturi style hang-on. It is good for up to 100g, and came with the pump. All for 50.00 brand new. It pumps 175gph and creates an incredible amount of tiny bubbles. And, it is quiet!!

Just tought I would let you all know so if you see one, you will know that it works good. It took a little revamping to suit my system just right, but from what I have read, it seems to be the norm for most skimmers.

Have a good whatever.

Howard

I found it on EBay. Just in the right place at the right time. I tried to find info on the web before I bought it, but couldn find anything about it. I believe it is Australian, but that is not concrete.

Howard

Back
Top Bottom