Jeffs Exotic Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone had any dealings with this place. I ordered an ro unit on Wed. and it still hasnt shipped apparently after the site said it was in stock. Should have ordered from one of the sponsers here I guess, Live and learn

I have never heard of them. I just checked them out and they have pretty good prices and a nice web site so they reputable. Have you tried to call them and see what the hold up is. With anything there can be unexpected delays. It is how the company deals with them that makes the difference in customer service. Call them and see what they say. If they give you the run-around just cancle the order and get it from one of the fine sponsors here at AA. Let us know what you find out...Lando

They have OK service, I suggest to call them for follow up. Talk about price, they used to have very good price like like 9 corals for $99. It does not happen anymore, coral costs $35@ and up.

Thanks. I need my rodi unit bad. The lfs I changed to is charging $1.00 a gallon for water and I have a 150 tank. It's costing me $28 bucks to do a water change every 14 days. OUCH

Jeff's main store is about 15 min from me. The Gardena location is like a big warehouse and the Orange store is more of a store. They seem to have a lot of live goods but not as much dry goods. They have pretty nice people working there though.

Some places drop ship RO/DI units from the manufacturer. That could be a complication. Time to give em a call. Let us know how it works out.

Update . I called today and spoke with a man in the customer service dep and he said it had shipped. I asked for a tracking number and he put me on hold and came back to say he would email it to me because he couldnt find it. I said ok and took his word he would, well guess what, No Email and I got no response from two emails I sent yesterday asking about the problem and called back again to still receive no tracking number. I'm Pissed

Yes Sir. I always seem to learn my lessons the hard way.LOL

Can you keep us updated-I got my first 9 corals from them for $99(8 of which I still have!), as did a few others here, and we were all surprised and happy w/ the size of the "frags"-they were huge!. I also heard from alot of people on another board that their shop is a good place to go if your in CA. Their prices are a bit steep now IMO but this is the first bad thing Ive heard about them. Keep us posted Thumper.

I will keep you posted. Maybe it will show up tomorrow and I can say the the guy I talked to was lazy and just didnt want to find the info. He did however say it was coming out of N. Texas and thats not but a one day trip to here so if that was the case I should have had it Thursday.
Time will tell.
But another problem is they havnt returned any of my emails either, kinda makes you wonder.

Well it isnt looking good for them. I called and talked to a guy again today for I believe the fourth time only to get the same answer. I'll call you back with the tracking number, well guess what he never called back nor emailed me. This place is horrible in my oppinion. I'm going to call the cc company tomorrow and see about getting my money back.
So the moral to my story is buy only from the sponsers of AA.
Buyers beware of Jeffs Exotic Fish

Back
Top Bottom