Jills Aquapod build has started: PICTURES!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joeyswife

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi gang,
Well my first corals came today in the mail ! My CUC has been in for a couple weeks and now my corals are in, YEA!
I bought a Toadstool, some pink, blue, and green mushrooms, some Neon Watermelons , and metallic pink zoas. I'm Sooooooo Excited !!!!:smilecolros:

Finally MY OWN TANK , what do ya think so far???

Zoas on top, Toadstool in the middle and the mushrooms on the bottom.

Have I situated things where they need to be????, all in pretty good flow. It's a 24 gal Aquapod, hard not to have good flow in a tank this small:p

Korilia coming in on Friday to add a little extra flow across the top of the reef.

Attachments

• jordan fillin it up (Small).jpg
    jordan fillin it up (Small).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 80
  • dec 2008009 (Small).jpg
    dec 2008009 (Small).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 68
  • dec 2008006 (Small).jpg
    dec 2008006 (Small).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 86
  • dec 2008005 (Small).jpg
    dec 2008005 (Small).jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 77
More pictures.

Attachments

• dec 2008008 (Small).jpg
    dec 2008008 (Small).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 79
  • dec 2008007 (Small).jpg
    dec 2008007 (Small).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 69
  • dec 2008004 (Small).jpg
    dec 2008004 (Small).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 85
Thanks Melosu. BTW, my LR did change from white to green and pink like you said it would. You gave me a great peace of mind.

That`s good news. We are just giving advice. You are the one doing all the hard work. Keep it up. BTW I only had one of those purple mushrooms and now have hundreds. In the right conditions they will grow like crazy.

100_0144-med.jpg

You go girl!!! (y)

Looking good.

Hey ray !, please don't encourage her to "GO " as each time she "goes" it always empties the bank account :p
Just kidding of course, I knew my wallet would be lighter, but I am the one who bought the aquapod for her X-Mas gift.

BTW- Your tank looks awesome babe, love the neon Watermelons ! I'm jelous:(

Thought you knew about the wallet when you got married, right???? ;)

And if that didn't do it, there's always that pretty little girl. You and your wallet don't stand a chance.

Also kinda funny in your sig.... 37g for the little lady, 24g for the other lady.

3g for you. I love it!!!! :) :)

I'm planning to add a yellow clown goby in the future. Right now my QT tank is full of fish that are being treated for ich :( (hyposalinity). I'm not sure what other fish, if any, that I want to put in there.

Alright Jill, if you are not going to post a pic of your new Ricordia , I'll do it for you. It is absolutely gorgeous. It is yellow by day and at night with actinic only it is the most florescent orange I've ever seen. Pictures just don't do it justice, but here is the best I can do.
joey

Attachments

• ricordia (Small).jpg
    ricordia (Small).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom