Joe' Juice Experiences?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got some to take care of two stalks in my home tank. All gone.:uzi:

Wanted to take it to my lfs to treat some of his tanks. He swears that if I use it to kill some of his, he'll have more. Some of his are like 2 - 3 inches. So, would the dead one multiply if you zap it with Joe's Juice? Or is it best to try to siphon the dead one out (assuming you can remove it's hold on the rock after its dead)?

Scott, you're the first person I heard from who did not have good results from Joe's Juice. Kalkwasser is the 'original' remedy, but you need to be very carefull not to harm nearby corals, or use too much (pH of ~14).

Ray, I have not heard of anyone having problems of dead ones multiplying like zombies. I would try it.

It is all the same thing, the only difference in the link Scott gave is that you save much more money by getting more for it.

Plus I can control how fluid or pasty it gets. I had the larger ones come back, with the pastier lime, I can completely cover the the side of it (not having to hit the mouth) and it dissolves the rest of it.
I may have had a bad batch of JJ.

Back
Top Bottom