Joe's Juice Safe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright I got some more Aiptasia and I had to use joe's juice, but the thing is I injected it and it went flying all over the place and my fish started eating whatever that white crap is..... Is that bad? I hope there not going to die now..... I will be very upset at Joe!!!! Like this:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:...lol... But anyways I haven't had a chance to amke my own and I want to casue I really don't like the way Joe's Juice Works especailly if it's going to get all over the place once i terminate one of these Glass Anemones............ Le me know if my fish are going to die.........:(

Did you turn the powerhead(s) off first? I've used it alot and never had it really diffuse much. In fact it sinks pretty quick. I have gotten it on snails, hermits, etc. with no consequences, and my LFS said they have seen peppermints eat aiptasia with Joe's still in it with no problems. I wouldn't worry.

On another note, I;ve seen people having problems with Joe's Juice, but of every aiptasia I've treated with it, only 1 came back (and it was a fine specimen to begin with:D)

I agree, don't worry about anything.

Turn off any flow in the tank and that will stop it from flying all over the tank. Never had any problems with Joes Juice before either.

yeah i didn't turn off power heads or my filter next time i know.. but i am still nervous about it i guess i will watch the next day or 2 and see if i see any change in my fish behavior..... but i am glad it isn't a problem......

Back
Top Bottom