Did some testing today and this was the results:
pH: 7.8 (its stable, so i'm not worried)
I was planning a water change for today, but I didn't get it done. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day it will happen. I think I'll test everything else before the water change.
I fixed the conduit to hang my light fixture. Right now I have it hanging about 1-2" up (from the legs to the tank rim). I can get my arms in better to mess with the tank like that, so I'm gonna leave it.
I also think I got my skimmer working. The water level in the first chamber stays above the intake of the pump now....still not even half of the chamber, but I really don't know how high its supposed to be. The siphon atleast appears to be working though.
And I finished the screen top. So, hopefully nothing can jump out.
I'm getting 7 frags from a friend. 6 various Zoas and 1 Clove Polyp frag. They will be here tomorrow!
If my parameters stay good, I plan on going to the lfs
on Saturday to get the Hi Fin Banded Goby, if they still have it. And I'll check out their corals and see if any need to come home with me.
Clowns are doing well. They finally ate today. Not voraciously, but I'm not so worried about them anymore. They ate some flakes and pellets. Hopefully they'll be more voracious about mysis. They didn't really go for it last time I tried.
Pics tomorrow or Thursday!