Whew...I'm tired now.
I don't have pics just yet, but I hopefully spruced the tank up alot this afternoon.
I did a 15 gallon water change (like 40%), scrubbed some algae off the rocks, took out a couple rocks that were covered in hair algae and replaced with some dry rock I had, applied the kalk
paste to a couple algae covered rocks (small ones), cleaned out my skimmer (it has been off because it was leaking) and will hopefully get it going again tonight, and the biggest thing: I hooked up the phosphate reactor that I have had for months and never hooked up. It is kind of rigged up, but its working.
There were still some stray strands of algae floating around and I got some of them with the turkey baster. I'll continue to get some out every couple days.
It will likely be Saturday before I can get some pics, but I will make sure I take alot of pics to add here.