Jordan's 100 gallon FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry guys! I didn't know that I hadn't responded to y'all. I'm still thinking LED lights. Probably taotronics (sp?) I've also come to terms with having small tangs and trading them out. I think it's best. If i cant drill my tank I'm going to take everyone's advice and do a hanging overflow with a sump. I think it is too big to not have a sump.

I cleaned it out. Couldn't get everything off. My arms were killing me! Lol.

img_2502828_0_040e5f31cc9c8dbd7b03b2485d1f47db.jpg

I have a hob overflow down to a sump I wasn't sure how to drill it and it works great for me.

Great. I'm so grateful that I have people with experience with this stuff to give me advice. I know I haven't been posting much, but thank y'all for all the help!

You may need 3. Or 2 with 120 degree optics. I think 3 would be better though.

You may need 3. Or 2 with 120 degree optics. I think 3 would be better though.

One for every 2 feet. So you will need 3

Awesome. Thanks. I just wasn't sure, as these will be my first LED lights. :) I'm super excited. I know it's probably going to be almost 6 months before I even fill it up to cycle, but getting to buy lights is a huge step for me. (y)

My bro found. 2 taotronics dimmable on eBay fr 259.99

That's what I have but they were $290 when I got it. I love them.

That's a good deal. Just acclimate your corals to them slowly! They're way stronger than what you currently have.

Schweet! I will definitely have a look on eBay, then. What's the best way to acclimate them properly?

Tommy, do you by any chance have the name of the seller?

Back
Top Bottom