Jordan's 25 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking of buying a eshopps psk75 or looking into the sca come skimmer. I'm going to have a 20g sump underneath.

Ahh. That's awesome. I don't have a sump. I would definitely go with a cone skimmer if it were me. I really love reef octopus products, personally.

Ahh. That's awesome. I don't have a sump. I would definitely go with a cone skimmer if it were me. I really love reef octopus products, personally.

I love my reef octopus skimmer that I have on my 135. The sca skimmer is not a big name skimmer, but the reviews are good. The eshopps is good on the price. That's why I'm on he fence about them.

I love my reef octopus skimmer that I have on my 135. The sca skimmer is not a big name skimmer, but the reviews are good. The eshopps is good on the price. That's why I'm on he fence about them.

I've always heard good things about eshopps, but never had anything of theirs personally. Never heard of sca.

My wrasse is finding a new home today.

Just wanted to say I been following along l love your tank and when you said you want to upgrade to 180 that's what I want I think come income tax time I'm going to look on Craigslist for a used one that has everything with it I could never afford to buy all new piece by piece lol. Keep up the good work and keep pics and videos coming

Just wanted to say I been following along l love your tank and when you said you want to upgrade to 180 that's what I want I think come income tax time I'm going to look on Craigslist for a used one that has everything with it I could never afford to buy all new piece by piece lol. Keep up the good work and keep pics and videos coming
Lol. Thank you! It has changed A LOT, but I've been really busy and haven't had time to update. I'm in the process of moving so once I get it moved and everyone is happy I will post an update. And a 180 is a good sized tank. I'm thinking I'll have a 55 soon. My boyfriend is just going to move his to my house and we are going to combine them.

Thank you Greg! I thought so, just wanted to double check.

im following now. surprisingly enough I never came across your threads. oh and Bubble Magus all the way. I can def understand about the big tank costing a small fortune. I ordered 400g worth of salt 1.5 months ago and im already almost through 200g of it...whoops.

im following now. surprisingly enough I never came across your threads. oh and Bubble Magus all the way. I can def understand about the big tank costing a small fortune. I ordered 400g worth of salt 1.5 months ago and im already almost through 200g of it...whoops.

Thank you!! I upgraded my tank, you should check out my 55 gallon thread. :) it's a new upgrade, but an old thread so you can see how ridiculously much I've learned. ;)

The salt gets expensive so fast, it's crazy. I'm hoping for an RODI system for Christmas. That should help with some of the cost. :)

Back
Top Bottom