Jordan's 55 Gallon Reef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool fish! Yeah something to clean your glass will be money well spent. I'm ocd about cleaning mine. At least every day.

^ me too. I pass that glass magnet so manny times a day. My fish probably think I'm a weirdo.

Nice man however I do agree the tank needs a little more tlc lol. But I like the stock. How's the 6line

A cheap thing to use is a sick in your hand even though you'll have to get your arm wet but until the mag float comes in it will serve the purpose.

Cool fish! Yeah something to clean your glass will be money well spent. I'm ocd about cleaning mine. At least every day.

^ me too. I pass that glass magnet so manny times a day. My fish probably think I'm a weirdo.

Nice man however I do agree the tank needs a little more tlc lol. But I like the stock. How's the 6line

A cheap thing to use is a sick in your hand even though you'll have to get your arm wet but until the mag float comes in it will serve the purpose.

I took y'all's advice! Look what the best boyfriend in the world got me!

img_2437773_0_e341ad4db5d38a1573f668a67559fee7.jpg

Thank you, Tom! 6-line is doing great! Full and healthy now that all the bristle worms are gone. Lol.

Thanks Tony! Now if I could keep the algae off the back glass. Lol. :rolleyes: always learning!

I rarely mess with the back glass. But I have a black background so you can't see all the way through. Your welcome! It's coming along nicely! :)

I rarely mess with the back glass. But I have a black background so you can't see all the way through. Your welcome! It's coming along nicely! :)

:) I cant wait to have a background. Lol. Soon! Every few days my goby stays out all day and then hides for a few days. Lol. Next time he's out ill post a video. He's so cool! Love him!

Awesome. I like the videos. I only do pics, not enough room on my phone for videos with all the aquarium pictures I have, and I'm not deleting them! Lol

Awesome. I like the videos. I only do pics, not enough room on my phone for videos with all the aquarium pictures I have, and I'm not deleting them! Lol

Thanks. Lol! I am so glad I'm not the only one! Almost all my pictures are of aquariums. I just got a new phone so it isn't long till its full. The videos just make it easier to talk instead of type since I'm normally on my phone.

An engineer bony gets about 10" long. Make sure all your rock is pushed through the sand to the glass as they will cause avalanches because they will move all the sand out from underneath the rock.

An engineer bony gets about 10" long. Make sure all your rock is pushed through the sand to the glass as they will cause avalanches because they will move all the sand out from underneath the rock.

Yep! Everything is sturdy, especially the spot he's chosen. :) I can't wait for his stripes to change. Lol. It took my brothers about 5 months to start changing.

Back
Top Bottom