Jordan's 55 Gallon Reef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My coral beauty doesn't really bother my corals. He irritates them when he plucks algae from near them but that's it. Is still ditch it in a minute for a different fish.

There are quite a few fish to choose from, but like you said, the chance one or more may munch on corals is pretty good for most. I do like coral beauty, flame, and potters angels. I also like those green clown gobies. They don't take up much room and are pretty cool looking close up. Catalina gobies are nice too. Any of the fairy wrasses are also good choices.
My coral beauty doesn't really bother my corals. He irritates them when he plucks algae from near them but that's it. Is still ditch it in a minute for a different fish.

Cool, thanks guys. I just hate taking risks with my tank, but I feel like I'm going to have to. People do keep angels successfully in reefs, so I'll give it a shot sometime. I do like the fairy wrasses, but we rarely get them in at the lfs. Maybe I can get them to order one. I've just had a hard time trusting wrasses after my 6-line went rogue. Lol. I'm worried a Catalina goby would get lost in my tank. Lol. And clown gobies are precious! I've only seen yellow and orange varieties, but I think they're so cute!

Back
Top Bottom