Jorge A. Gomezjurado - Seminar on Seahorses in DC area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
The Washington area marine aquarist socity will be hosting Jorge Gomezjurado on Feb 25th. For those whom dont know who Jorge is he is what I would consiter the formost expert on aquarium seahorses. Those whom attended last years MACNA would have had a chance to sit in on one of his lectures. If you didnt catch that lecture and you live within driving distance of DC I strongly urge you to attend. In addition to Jorge there will be a raffle and select local vendors will be there offering exclusive discounts. See the link below for a more detailed description of the meeting as well as a detailed bio of Jorge.

Click here to get more details on the meeting

A bit of a drive you say. HA. I have driven up that way for many meetings. Close to 2 1/2 hours for me one way! All of their meetings are great. If you enjoyed MACNA you will enjoy a WAMAS meeting. Just on a smaller scale.

Normally I would say yes but I dont know if I am going to this meeting myself. Ill have to check my schedule some more.

I went last year and had a nice time. Met Fishfreek. Saw - and bought some cool stuff folks brought. I most likely will not stay for the mtg this year, but I will "stop by" to drop off a bunch of xenia. Maybe Fluff'll be there so I can get hers to her.

Any other takers that'll be there?

My wife is asking off work on that day so I may be going up. I live right off I-81. Is that on your way or will you have to go out ofyour way to meet me on 81?

Back
Top Bottom