Just a few ok picutures to share

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marinelife

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just a few new pictures I took, still getting to know the camera and getting rid of the algae I have
5192003left180.JPG

5192003left1802.JPG

5192003left1803.JPG

5192003left1804.JPG

(y) It looks fantastic!! What is the large piece of equipment on the overflow? Looks like some sort of surge device.

The sandbed is 4-8" higher in the middle and goes down as you get to the sides because the overflows have holes at the bottom. The device in the corner is a Tunze Stream Pump, this is a great pump for current, I have one in each corner that come on opposite each other. These two pump replaced 4 Maxijet 1200s and an ampmaster 3000. Each pump puts out about 3100GPH and you can control it and turn it down to 30% and have it do alot of other things with the controller unit.

Very cool for a larger tank, I think it might be a bit much in my 20g LOL. If you don't mind saying, how much are they?

Which ones are they I saw one kit online that had 4 of those puppys and a controller for like 1200.00 WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! :eek2:

For those that did not know the tank in this thread is the 180. I was gonna ask but instead i went to your website and looked around.

:)

Back
Top Bottom