Just Bought A Black Ice Clown at Petco for $35!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it's weird but my petco had like premium Picasso clowns marked as miss as for $40 and this snow onyx marked as a semi-picasso for $35 I still can't believe I found this deal and even though the guy said sometimes they get in fish from ORA this one has to be from SA as they are the only one to sell them

yes its from SA, ORA doesnt sell to petco.

CleverBs said:
yes its from SA, ORA doesnt sell to petco.

Actually I've read all over the place that sometimes ORA will sell grade C and sometimes even grade B if it's a fish they have too many of.

Here he is day 3 in the tank still as healthy as a horse and bonding a with my occelaris pair at the moment.

ForumRunner_20130211_163610.jpg

ForumRunner_20130211_163556.jpg

ForumRunner_20130211_163536.jpg

ForumRunner_20130211_163519.jpg

Enjoy!

FYI I just got off the phone with my local petco who carries saltwater and this sale is petco wide!!! Call you local petco NOW and see if they have any left!! Same price too!! And that was from the Cleveland, TN petco!!! No luck for me they sold the last one today! :-(

Sgc1107 said:
FYI I just got off the phone with my local petco who carries saltwater and this sale is petco wide!!! Call you local petco NOW and see if they have any left!! Same price too!! And that was from the Cleveland, TN petco!!! No luck for me they sold the last one today! :-(

Yea but I got really lucky and they just so happen to think that this fish was a semi-Picasso for some reason so go check out your local petco anyway I've seen some other weird things like tomini tangs being sold as yellow tangs and all that crap.

Yea but I got really lucky and they just so happen to think that this fish was a semi-Picasso for some reason so go check out your local petco anyway I've seen some other weird things like tomini tangs being sold as yellow tangs and all that crap.

The lady at petco (who amazingly seemed to know what she was talking about!) explained that what happens is Corporate once a month picks something to put on special they will buy say 500 (example) and split the fish between the stores. This thought makes me wonder what type of clown there are in different stores. She told me they are listed as semi-Picasso. Hope someone will make a trip to petco and get their hands on one and let us know. I wish petco was a bit closer to me now!! It's about 30min but now I have a name of someone who seems to have a bit of knowledge with saltwater. She offered to text me a pic if they still had the one but he was gone. Curious now!

Back
Top Bottom