Just bought Diamond Watchman Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weemanpow3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just brought home a Diamond Watchman Goby

Right now my 30g tank has 1 Ocellaris Clownfish, 1 Diamond Watchman Goby, 1 Cleaner Shrimp. After 20 min I put him in the tank he is clouding up the tank, so I guess he is cleaning the sand :D. I also saw him almost jump out of the tank, I think I should put the glass back on. Is their anything I should be worried about or what kinds of things should I feed. I feed my clown mysis, brine, pellets and every once in a while I get live food. Thanks

just some pics of tank

Last edited:
My diamond eats about anything I put in there, he doesnt seem too picky. When I first put him in my tank the sand storm drove me nuts and I almost returned him, but once the sand stirs up and settles and he finds a good burrow he wont muck up the water as bad. I 've never seen mine jump but I keep a partial glass top on becase my firefish has tried it. the watchman is a very cool fish though, fun to watch dig. Enjoy!

Yeah ours is like a garbage disposal. He will eat just about any food we put in the tank. Agree with the sand storm thing. Once he makes his burrow and settles down it won't be bad. I like ours. Cool fish to watch.

Back
Top Bottom